Target Muscle Group: Whole body – arms, chest, quads, glutes, hamstrings, and core.
- Start standing, crouch down to plant hands on ground in line with your shoulders.
- Step or jump feet back into a plank position and perform a push-up.
- Step or jump feet back into the crouched position, then jump up striking your best snowflake pose and repeat!
- Level 1: Low impact, take out the jumps, push-ups, and step feet back as you move through the exercise.
- Level 2: Add a jump at the top and jump feet back.
- Level 3: Add in the push-up for the full impact movement. Go as fast as you can! Make a snowflake blizzard!
by Megan Denholm
Megan Denholm is a Bachelor of Kinesiology graduate and is certified with the Canadian Society for Exercise Physiologists as a Certified Personal Trainer. She is also a certified group fitness leader through the Alberta Fitness Leadership Certification Association. She believes that finding a form of fitness that you enjoy is the key to making physical activity a beneficial part of everyday life. She enjoys working with any individual looking to challenge themselves and achieve their health and fitness goals.