Daily eLearning Virtual Café
Monday, August 31 to Friday, September 18, 11-11:30 a.m.
Grab a snack and a hot beverage, and enjoy an informal discussion about online teaching and learning. In these virtual 30-minute sessions, we’ll demonstrate different eLearning tools and share strategies to spark ideas for your course!
Topics include the following:
- Sharing multi-modal assignment feedback with Blackboard Annotate
- Supporting students’ burning technology questions
- Gauging students’ progress with short, anonymous surveys
- Alternative assignments with Kaltura’s video assignment
- Creating stress-free exams by randomizing test questions
- How to track progress and adapt to students’ needs using the access data in Blackboard, Collaborate, and Kaltura
… and more!
From the eLearning Office.