Prevent the spread of COVID-19 on campus
We want to remind you of the measures we should all be taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) on campus and in other public spaces.
- If you do not feel well, do not come to campus for any reason. Stay home and call 811 for further direction.
- Minimize close contact with others. Where possible, maintain 6 feet (2 metres) of distance between yourself and others.
- Do not shake hands.
- Consider replacing in-person meetings with teleconferencing or emails.
- Do not share food or drinks, or bring communal/self-serve food to share with others.
- Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Regularly clean/disinfect surfaces you touch often, such as your desk and your phone.
Symptoms of COVID-19
COVID-19 symptoms may include the following:
- Aches and pains
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
If you have any of the above symptoms:
- Go home immediately
- Use the Alberta Health Services self-assessment tool at AHS.ca/COVID to determine whether you should be tested for COVID-19
Thank you for your diligence in keeping our campus, and each other, safe. For updates on MacEwan University’s response to COVID-19, please visit MacEwan.ca/Coronavirus. For general information about COVID-19, please visit AHS.ca/COVID.