Home » Campus Services

Love is in the air – Say “I do” at MacEwan

MacEwan University’s Conference and Event Services department is getting into the wedding business. The new initiative makes a lot of sense for the bustling department of event consultants who already cater to a broad clientele from the MacEwan community. The idea was borne out of the sheer number of requests from couples to use the stunning new Allard Hall for their wedding photos. The building is contemporary and industrial, full of clean lines and bathed in tons of natural light.

Tying the knot at MacEwan is meant to be a simple and all-inclusive affair. The team has a wealth of wedding experience, with decades of wedding planning between them. They are talented event experts that are dedicated to tasteful, beautiful and well-executed events.

In stunning Allard Hall, the Betty Andrews Recital Hall provides a tasteful and warm setting for wedding ceremonies of up to 200 people. The space has a large stage with the seating gently wrapping around it for an intimate experience. Full audio and visual services are included. The Feigel Conference Centre and Main Atrium are ideal venues for rehearsal and wedding day dinners and receptions. MacEwan can also provide:

• On-site boutique style hotel room for your wedding party preparations
  • Print services for invitations, programs, name plates, seating charts, etc.
  • Preferred parking for you and your guests
  • Full-service food and beverage catering for dinners and receptions

For larger wedding celebrations, Paul Byrne Hall in the Heart of the Robbins can accommodate up to 350 people, with enough room for a dance floor and stage for the bridal party. Contact Kevin at 780-633-3383 or weddings@macewan.ca for information about our wedding packages and MacEwan Alumni discounts. Let us bring your dream wedding to life!

Visit MacEwan.ca/Weddings.