Home » Continuing Education

Enhance your leadership skills this February!

Do you want to work on your relationship skills this February? Join us for two great workshops geared to helping you improve your confidence in relating to others and managing conflict.

Challenging Conversations Made Easy
February 20, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. | Alberta College Campus

Do you ever feel like you spend so much time communicating with others electronically, you find yourself struggling to connect face-to-face, especially when you have a difficult topic to broach? Join us in this one-day workshop and discover practical strategies for engaging in challenging conversations with increased confidence and ease. You’ll learn tools to help you manage your emotions, organize your thoughts and mentally prepare to discuss difficult issues in a positive and productive manner.

Resolving Everyday Conflict
February 24, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. | Alberta College Campus

Everywhere we go, we encounter conflicts, whether it’s in the workplace or daily life. Become better at handling your own and other’s conflict situations by learning how to identify conflict styles, understanding the problem-solving process and exploring ways to manage and resolve conflicts constructively.

To use your PD fund to take this course, click here. Please register in advance to allow two to three days processing time when requesting access to this fund.

For more information on courses available at Professional and Continuing Studies, you can visit our website. We look forward to seeing you in class!