Pop Up Shop at MacEwan: Holiday edition – Nov. 25-26
We have a special Holiday Pop Up Shop location! Located on the second floor of Building 9 (Robbins Atrium), our on-campus market has a great selection of local products and services to accent your lifestyle, from handmade jewelry to tasty treats. Our vendors keep 100 per cent of their sales, so shopping at our pop up is a great way to support local businesses!
When: November 25 and 26, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (or until product sells out!)
Where: 2nd floor of Building 9 (Robbins Atrium)
- Craft Bug Cutz (Nov 26 only) – Modern knitwear for adults and littles
- Geeky Daisy Designs (Nov 26 only) – Hand crafted stickers
- Jack59 Body Co. – Handmade, natural bath and body products
- Of Mountains and Mangoes (OMAM) (Nov 26 only) – Purveyors of all things bohemian – from our travels to your temple
- Roundhouse Marketplace – Products that have a social impact in our community and around the world
- Sage Stone Malas – Meditation beads that nourish your spirit
- StateNorth Apparel (Nov 25 only) – Casual, functional athletic wear
- Stoked Supply Co. (Nov 25 only) – Apparel for all your outdoor adventures
- Whipped Up Baked Goods (Nov 26 only) – Delicious French Macarons with a twist
Don’t miss out! Next market will be on February 11 to 13, 2020. Inquiries regarding vendor opportunities should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.