Pop Up Shop at MacEwan: Halloween edition – Oct. 29–30
We love supporting local so we’re excited to partner with amazing local vendors to bring you a SPOOKTACULAR selection of local products and services at the Halloween Pop Up Shop on October 29 to 30!
Located on the main floor of Building 6 (beside the Griffins Landing Convenience Store), our on-campus market has a great selection of local products and services to accent your lifestyle.
Our vendors keep 100 per cent of their sales, so shopping at our pop up is a great way to promote local businesses.
- Jack59 Body Co. – Handmade, natural bath and body products
- DMGD Goods Clothing (Oct 29 only) – Upcycled, reworked vintage and custom clothing
- She Does Create – One-of-a-kind handmade jewelry designs
- Sage Stone Malas – Meditation beads that nourish your spirit
- Quicklash (Oct 29 only) – Volume eyelash extensions
- Moonshine Doughnuts (Oct. 30 only) – Hand-dipped, small-batch baked doughnuts made from fresh local and seasonal ingredients
- Whipped Up Baked Goods (Oct. 29 only) – Delicious French macarons with a twist
Stay tuned for details about the Holiday Edition pop-up happening November 25-26 at the Robbins Atrium-Building 9! Inquiries regarding vendor opportunities should be directed to email@example.com.