Home » Media News Stories

Weekly Media Scan: August 6 to 11, 2019

Faculty in the News

Edmonton Journal – Citizen science project wants to see you Alberta bug photos – Dr. Jessica Haines, biological sciences, was interviewed about her project to document wildlife in Alberta.

Global TV – Dr. Jessica Haines, biological sciences, was interviewed about her project to document wildlife in Alberta. This clip is not available

CBC – Dr. Jessica Haines, biological sciences, was interviewed about her project to document wildlife in Alberta. This clip is not available

Edmonton Journal – Underground conversion therapy tough to track, city report highlights – Dr. Kris Wells, Faculty of Health and Community Studies, was interviewed for this article.

CBC – Proposed Edmonton conversion therapy ban would be ‘largely symbolic,’ report says – Dr. Kris Wells, Faculty of Health and Community Studies, was interviewed for this article.

Edmonton Journal – SAIT, Keyano College wrapped over knuckles in latest auditor’s report – MacEwan University is also named in this article as an institution that needs to improve some communications processes.

Alumni in the News

TriCity News – Martin Mayer, a graduate of MacEwan’s music program to begin a 20-city tour of China