Home » Health and Wellness

Register for Fall Sport and Wellness Courses

Live Better with the Sport and Wellness Fall Guide, available August 1 for pick up or download. Program and courses registration is now open. Commit to be fit and save with our new Early Bird pricing. Download a copy or pick one up in person at our facility.

Live to Move with our new registered courses like Restorative Yoga, Freshman 15 and Warrior Adventure Challenge. Plus, we still offer your favourite Barre, Bootcamp, Pilates and Learn Olympic Lifting courses.

Live to Swim with aquatic courses and classes for all ages (tots up to adult swim lessons), leadership and instructional certifications, and PD day youth camps.

Live to Play with our recreation special events like the new Rec-travaganza, beach volleyball and ultimate tournaments, Learn 2 boulder or rock climb, and our popular sport leagues.

MacEwan University employees, our courses are eligible for coverage through the application for Access to University Learning Activities form. The form is available on the portal under Staff Home>> Forms Cabinet.

Visit MacEwan.ca/SportandWellness for information on discounted Employee and spouse membership rates and save on registered courses.