Home » Health and Wellness

Junior Griffins aquatic and sport summer camps

Give your kids a week of fun and learning new skills at our Jr Griffins Summer camps running throughout July and August.

Aquatic Camps
This summer, in addition to our Aqua Troopers and Aquatic Adventure camps, we are offering two brand new youth camps:

Swim Training Camps are for swimmers who want to keep practicing their swim skills during the summer. The focus is on the sport of swimming, achieving personal bests, stroke efficiency, strength and endurance. This activity-packed camp for ages 6-13 has very little down time!

Leaders-in-Training Camps will teach participants ages 12-16 about active supervision in a recreational setting, how to work with children of all ages, emergency first aid skills, water safety skills, how to prepare for a job interview and how to develop a professional resume. They will receive a letter of reference and a certificate upon completion. Participants will also receive hands-on experience by assisting at an Aqua Troopers or Aquatic Adventure Camp.

This year, every summer camp registration includes registration in a summer swim lesson!

Sport Camps
Summer time is sports time with our Jr Griffins Sport Camps. Our basketball, volleyball and hockey camps are designed to provide young athletes with the opportunity to improve their individual skills in a positive team environment. Summer sport camps include basketball, volleyball and hockey. Basketball, volleyball and aquatic camps run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Sport and Wellness. Hockey camps run 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and are located at the Downtown Community Arena. All camps offer extended supervision before and after camps.