Home » University News

ISP endorsed by Board of Governors

The development of the new Integrated Strategic Plan (ISP) reached an important milestone at the May 23 Board of Governors meeting where the Board endorsed the ISP draft to move into the external consultation phase. This phase will run alongside the internal review process, which is currently underway. During this next stage, we will meet with various individuals and groups in our community to obtain feedback on the draft ISP. This phase will be complete in early August.

After the feedback from both internal and external audiences has been compiled, a revised ISP will be presented to various internal committees before it moves to the Board of Governors for final approval in September. A summary of next steps for the ISP can be found at MacEwan.ca/ISPconsult.

We invite all faculty and staff to continue participating in the process. You can contribute your thoughts at any point during the consultation period, which wraps up August 15, by emailing ISP-President@macewan.ca.

To read the latest draft of the ISP, log in to myPortal.MacEwan.ca. Select “Departments,” then choose Institutional Analysis and Planning. Scroll down to the Integrated Strategic Planning Process section to find the link to the draft Integrated Strategic Plan document.

Dr. Craig Monk
Provost and Vice-President, Academic