Register now for employee classes and memberships
Improve your health using Access to University Learning Activities Funds on Sport and Wellness Healthy Body=Healthy Mind programs. Take advantage of these offerings, available exclusively to MacEwan University’s Staff and Faculty.
Sidekick Six | Jul 2 – Feb 29 or Sep 1 – Feb 29 | $360
- Employee membership for the duration of the program including access to all Value-Added Classes, fitness centre, gymnasium, pool and a 10 per cent discount on registered courses.
- A program design specific to your goals.
- Monthly newsletters, giveaways, and info and tips on exercise and nutrition.
Fabulous FOUR Plus Pass | May 7 – Sep 6 | $225
- An employee membership for the duration of the program including access to all Value-Added Classes, fitness centre, gymnasium, pool and a 10 per cent discount on registered programs.
- Registration into a Fitness for Less fitness class of your choosing. Please include your class choice in the additional note section of the Access to Learning form.
- Employee Only classes: Hatha Yoga, Pilates (Registration deadline May 8, 2019)
- Fitness for Less classes: Barre Fitness, Bootcamp, Gentle Yoga, Kettlebell X, Women & Weights
- Other Registered Classes: Ashtanga Yoga, Kickboxing, Olympic Weightlifting, Pilates
- Value-Added Classes: Free with employee membership and membership programs Aquatic Classes
- Aquatic Courses: Female Only Fitness, Masters Swim, Lessons
- Value-Added Classes: Deep Water Fitness, Shallow Water Fitness, Swim Training
- Aquatic Program Design- two sessions with takeaway personalized program
Employee Personal Training
- Check out our new pricing and ask about our Personal Training Incentive pricing
- Personal or Group- one, five or 10 sessions
- Program Design- two sessions with takeaway personalized program
If you choose not to use Access to Learning to register, you can register in person at the Sport and Wellness Welcome Desk, online or by calling 780-497-5300.