Home » General News

Enhance your Creative Abilities

Approaches to Drawing: April 9 Enrich your drawing using layered imagery, surface manipulation, mark making and alternative tools. Experience a thoughtful way to making decisions about how to draw out objects and ideas. Take the opportunity to try an open concept approach while thinking about conceptualizing and creating your art work.

Website Success: SEO and Analytics: April 13 Take your website to the next level and optimize your ranking in search engines. Discover how search engine optimization tools and website analytics are used to drive new traffic to your website.

Digital Marketing 101: April 25 Looking to get your course or program noticed? Maybe you have a side business that could use a boost. This efficient 3-hour course, led by local industry expert Bryan Smith of Blue Train Inc., provides an overview of digital marketing including advertising, social media, content marketing and analytics.

French Level I: April 23 Gain basic French pronunciation and conversational skills, including the vocabulary used to ask and answer questions relating to the time, date and various other types of information. In this interactive course, you will build vocabulary to engage in simple conversations in a variety of situations including shopping and ordering in restaurants.

Remember, you can use your Access to University Learning Activities Fund, your Career Development Fund or Faculty Development Fund to take any class. See Professional Development under the Human Resources section of myPortal.MacEwan.ca for more information.