Home » Health and Wellness

Save on February PD Day Camp

All MacEwan employees and current MacEwan Aquatics program participants can now register at the Sport and Wellness member price, a 10% savings, for the PD Day Camp on February 1.

Junior Griffins Aquatic Camps are designed to engage youth by teaching sport concepts in a positive environment. Camps not only improve technical skills by introducing them to various forms of physical activity, but they also gain techniques and skills for a healthy life.

Junior Griffins has aquatic camps in February and March. Aquatic Troopers are for kids aged 5 to 8 and combines the excitement of the pool environment with the fun of dry-land games. Aquatic Adventure Camps are for youth aged 8 to 12 and will spend time in the pool trying out the kayaks, doing log rolls, playing on the water runner and with inner tubes, practicing Junior Lifeguard activities and swimming.

Aquatic camps are open to all swim abilities, but participants must be comfortable in water. These co-ed camps run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with extended supervision an hour before and after camp. Visit MacEwan.ca/SportCamps for details and to register.