Economics of Social Change workshop series
Are you involved in meaningful change efforts in your community? Harness new tools in this six-part workshop series designed for individuals who are passionate about community and curious how to apply an economic lens to social issues. Grow your understanding of the connections between the local economy, community development and social change.
This workshop series is being offered in partnership between the MacEwan University Social Innovation Institute and a group of community economic development changemakers in Edmonton.
- The Solutions Economy – Jan. 30, 2-5 p.m.
- The Changing Nature of Business – Feb. 27, 2-5 p.m.
- Strengthening Systems for Community Economies – Mar. 27, 2-5 p.m.
- Reconciliation and an Inclusive Economy – Apr. 24, 2-5 p.m.
- Financing Social Change – May 29, 2-5 p.m.
- Putting it All Together – Jun. 5, 2-5 p.m.
If you are interested in this first time opportunity in Edmonton, or know someone who would be interested visit this link to register. Spots are limited, so act soon!