Register Now for Winter employee classes and memberships
Improve your health using Access to University Learning Activities Funds on Sport and Wellness Healthy Body=Healthy Mind programs. Take advantage of these offerings, available exclusively to MacEwan University’s Staff and Faculty.
Sidekick Six | Mar 1-Aug 31| $360
- Employee membership for the duration of the program including access to all value-added classes, fitness centre, gymnasium, pool and a 10% discount on registered courses.
- A program design specific to your goals
- Monthly newsletters, giveaways, and info and tips on exercise and nutrition
Fabulous FOUR Plus Pass | Jan 7 – May 6 | $225
- An employee membership for the duration of the program including access to all value-added classes, fitness centre, gym, pool and a 10% discount on registered programs.
- Registration into a Fitness for Less group fitness class of your choosing. Please include your class choice in the additional note section of the Access to Learning form.
- Employee Only classes: Hatha Yoga, Pilates (Registration deadline January)
- Fitness for Less classes: Barre Fitness, Bootcamp, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Gentle Yoga, Women & Weights
- Other Registered Classes: Ashtanga Yoga, Kickboxing, Olympic Weightlifting, Pilates
- Value-Added Classes: Free with employee membership and membership programs
- Aquatic Courses: Female Only Fitness, Masters Swim
- Value-Added Classes: Deep Water Fitness, Shallow Water Fitness
- Train for less than $20/ session
- Check out our new pricing and ask about our Personal Training Incentive pricing
- Personal or Group- one, five or 10 sessions
- Program Design- 2 sessions with take away personalized program
If you choose not to use the Access to Learning fund to register, you can register in person at the Sport and Wellness Welcome Desk by calling 780-497-5300.
Visit our website for information, or call 497-5411 with any questions. Sign-up today and Live to Move with MacEwan University Sport and Wellness.