Home » Student News

Student Success Services program guide

Student Success Services offers a variety of programs and services to help students develop their writing and learning skills. In the writing centre, students can meet one-on-one with a peer writing tutor to discuss their writing process and ways to make improvements to their writing. Tutors are available Monday to Friday from 8:45 a.m. – 4 p.m., and no appointment is necessary.

Students can also take advantage of our many workshops offered throughout the term. In addition to our sessions on APA and MLA documentation styles, students can register for workshops about studying and managing their time, developing ePortfolios to showcase their work, developing and delivering presentations, and preparing for final exams. The week of February 12-16 will be our Online Learning Week, which will feature a number of webinar sessions that students can view live online or watch at a later time, and throughout February and March, we will be offering a series of drop-in grammar and punctuation sessions over the noon hour on Wednesdays. No registration is required, and students are welcome to bring their lunch.

For more information, please see our Winter Program Guide.