Find your awesome with employee only winter fitness and aquatic programs
Healthy Body = Healthy Mind consists of specialty courses available exclusively to MacEwan University staff and faculty. These courses and classes are eligible for coverage through the Access to University Learning Activities Fund. Forms are available on myportal.MacEwan.ca under Staff Home > University Services > Professional Development/Apply.
Fabulous FOUR Pass | Jan. 5 – May 4 | $320
- Sport and Wellness access for four months, including fitness centre, pool and value-added classes
- Pre- and post-assessments
- Ongoing nutritional and exercise information
- Exercise program, stretches and injury prevention advice
- Discounts on registered programs and personal training
Fabulous FOUR Plus Pass | Jan. 5 – May 4 | $350
- Sport and Wellness access for 4 months, including fitness centre, pool and value-added classes
- Reserved access to noon-hour fitness classes Glutes & Guts Mondays with Katie Metez / Jenni Brooks and Wednesday’s Turbo Knockout with Cindy Thompson for the duration of the program
- Discounts on Registered Programs and Personal Training
Do you suffer from chronic pain or acute orthopedic injuries? Whether you’re an athlete or not, call our qualified athletic therapist, Kristin Constantinoff, to book four, six and 11 session packages, including assessment (780-497-5492) to get you back in form, without leaving campus.
- City Centre Campus: Hatha Yoga, Pilates
- Alberta College Campus: Hatha Yoga
- Personal: one, five or 10 sessions
- Group (two to five staff): one, five or 10 sessions
- Program design: two sessions | one 30-minute and one one-hour
The registration deadline is January 9 for the winter Healthy Body = Healthy Mind classes. For more information, visit our website or call Jenni with any questions at 780-497-5491. Get yourself signed up and find your awesome today at MacEwan University Sport and Wellness.