PeopleSoft applications outage: June 6 to 8
All PeopleSoft applications will undergo a scheduled outage starting at 8 a.m. on Saturday, June 6 to Monday, June 8 at 8 a.m. to implement an upgrade. Users will not have access to any PeopleSoft functionality during this time.
The outage is scheduled to accommodate an upgrade to PeopleSoft. The outage does not affect Blackboard.
The following will not be available:
Faculty and staff services:
- Entering or approving time, reviewing pay or personal information
- Entering grades in PeopleSoft
- Accessing the eCV system
- Entering and approving any transactions, including those related to Finance and EPACS processes (Expenses, Procurement, Vouchers, Journal entries etc.)
- Accessing the Online Grant Application System (submitting applications, approving applications etc)
- myStudentSystem access to perform any transactions, such as enrol/drop/swap classes, check grades, pay tuition, request transcripts, etc.
- Applicants will not be able to apply from Apply Alberta (APAS) until noon on Monday, June 8
- Enrolment in classes and application to programs from the School of Continuing Education website
Please contact Mubashir Sheikh at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.