Home » Employee Info

Free wellness webinars in May

During the month of May, there are a number of free webinars to support your wellness and coping in these uncertain times. To register for any of these sessions, please go to MacEwanLife.

Building Resilience and Readiness in Times of Change
Managing through change can be stressful, frustrating and difficult. In this experiential session, participants will explore their role in times of change, learn to differentiate change from personal transition, and explore the phases of personal transition along with associated emotional responses. Participants will also explore strategies for building their resilience and readiness to embrace the change and drive positive outcomes.

May 5, 9 – 11 a.m.
May 12, 9 – 11 a.m.

Mental Wellness Strategies and Resources
How can you protect your mental health during these difficult times? Better yet, are there ways to improve your mental wellness and grow during these challenges? Participants will explore factors that can test your resilience and your ability to cope when feeling overwhelmed, review options to overcome challenges and take action. We will also view resources available to you at no cost that can support you through these unprecedented times.

May 14, 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.
May 26, 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.

Employee and Family Assistance Program Orientation
This one hour orientation will provide you with information about the support resources that are available to benefit eligible MacEwan employees from Morneau Shepell. These Orientation Sessions are voluntary for all those interested in learning more about the program, its confidentiality, and how it can benefit you and your family.

May 19, 2 – 3 p.m.
May 20, 9 – 10 a.m.

Questions regarding the sessions can be directed to HRBenefits@macewan.ca or Marcy Strong (strongm0@macewan.ca).