Temporary relocations during Spring/Summer library construction
Due to renovations in the John L. Haar Library during the Spring and Summer terms, the following service areas will be temporarily relocated from April 27 to August 31:
- Library Services will be operating in Room 7-292
- Library collections will be available through daily request and pick up in Room 7-292
- Textbooks, course reserves and reserve equipment will be available for Spring/Summer courses in Room 7-292
- Tech Support will be operating in Room 7-294
- Computer commons and student printing will be located in Room 7-294
- Open group study space will be available in Room 7-297
- Silent study space will be available in Room 7-297A
- Information literacy instruction for Spring and Summer 2020 will be offered in 7-283 or alternative locations, to be determined with subject librarians.
Throughout this same time period, Exam Services operations and administration will be housed in Room 9-206. Students taking exams for online courses will be relocated to Room 9-321.
There will be no access to:
- Group study rooms within the library
- Student computers and printing within the library
- Study spaces within the library
Second-floor access between Building 106 North, the spiral staircase and Building 107 North and South will be maintained during construction.