Home » Training

Change management workshops in March and April

The last few months have been difficult for our university community and we are preparing for additional changes ahead. To support you in these challenging times, we are launching two workshops: Building Resilience and Readiness in Times of Change and Change and Personal Transition: Leading Self and Others. These workshops will begin March and continue to be offered throughout spring.

Change and Personal Transition: Leading Self and Others

Audience: Leaders of teams undergoing organizational change

Leaders play a key role in facilitating change by supporting their teams to successfully move forward during times of uncertainty. In this experiential session participants will explore their role in times of change, learn to differentiate change from personal transition, and explore the phases of personal transition along with associated emotional responses. Participants will also explore strategies for building their own resilience and capacity to effectively navigate their teams through the change journey.

• March 16, 1–4 p.m.,  USC 10-601
  • April 2, 9 a.m.–12 p.m., USC 10-601

Building Resilience and Readiness in Times of Change

Audience: All employees

Managing through change can be stressful, frustrating and difficult. In this experiential session, participants will explore their role in times of change, learn to differentiate change from personal transition, and explore the phases of personal transition along with associated emotional responses. Participants will also explore strategies for building their resilience and readiness to embrace the change and drive positive outcomes.

• March 24, 1–3 p.m., USC 10-601
  • March 30, 1–3 p.m., USC 10-601

Register on MacEwanLife.