Home » Call for Nominations/Submissions

Call open for Board of Governors Research Chairs

This is a reminder that the Office of the Provost & Vice-President, Academic is soliciting internal applications for up to two MacEwan University Board of Governors Research Chairs in any discipline from MacEwan University. The research and/or creative activity must align with the goals outlined in the current Research Strategic Plan.

The MacEwan University Board of Governors Research Chair program is intended to support faculty who have demonstrated or shown potential for exceptional scholarly distinction through their capacity to produce internationally recognized scholarly or creative activity.

MacEwan Research Chairs are role models who play leadership roles in their field of expertise, stimulate growth in research enterprise and are dedicated to the training of the next generation of highly qualified personnel. MacEwan Research Chairs contribute to building a strong academic and scholarly culture both within the institution and beyond to foster research, performance and other scholarly or creative activity.

The application form can be accessed via the “Research” tile within PeopleSoft. The call for applications closes on March 6.