Payment Card Industry Awareness Training
Please join the Financial Services team and your colleagues at our next training session. We chose to dedicate this time to Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) Awareness training that will provide you with the knowledge and understanding needed to protect cardholder data.
Who should attend these sessions?
All university staff (front line and point of sale employees, supervisors, and managers in particular) responsible for receiving payments through debit and credit cards. This can include direct handling of debit and credit cards, obtaining credit information over the phone, or payments accepted through third party e-commerce applications.
- Wednesday, April 17, 2–3:15 p.m., Room 9-207
- Tuesday, April 30, 10–11:15 a.m., Room 7-284
These sessions will provide you with the following information:
- What is PCI DSS?
- Objectives of PCI DSS
- 12 requirements of PCI DSS
- PCI DSS compliance process
- Key responsibilities
- Merchant requirements – annual PCI self-assessment form
- Payment card – merchant forms
- Links for additional resources
If you are interested in attending one of the above sessions, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred session date.
We look forward to seeing you there!