Count yourself in: Complete the diversity survey
As MacEwan employees, your diverse backgrounds, points of view and identities create a welcoming learning environment for our students, and strengthens our institution.
Despite the value we place on diversity, we currently don’t have demographic information on the diversity of our faculty and staff. That’s why we’re inviting you to participate in this short, simple, demographic survey. The Count Yourself In survey collects basic information that provides an understanding of who we are, and enables us to improve the work experience of employees, and the learning experience of students.
To access the survey, please check your MacEwan University email for a personalized link.
About the survey:
- Participation is voluntary.
- It will take approximately two minutes.
- The information collected is confidential. It will be reported only in summary or aggregate form.
- The Office of Institutional Analysis and Planning will house all data in a secure format.
- Results from this survey will help us set realistic equity, diversity and inclusion goals and measure our progress.
The survey will remain open until 11:59 p.m. on February 14, 2019. Thank you for counting yourself in.