Online Blackboard training available
Each week from January to April, Educational Technology Facilitator Mavis Leung will host an Online Blackboard Blitz to look at how a Blackboard tool or function can assist you in teaching and learning. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Set the right tone with First Class Strategies
- Increase learner engagement
- Make your life easier with rubrics
- Informal feedback for continuous improvement
- Groups that actually work
- Low-stake assessment activities
- Promote academic integrity
- Make small data work for you
- And more!
A list of session dates and times is available here.
Registration is not required, but please access the session 3 mins prior to its start time by visiting this link. (This link has been updated. Please refresh your browser.)