Upcoming Financial Services training session
You are invited to join the Financial Services team for a training information session!
- Ensure the university community is aware of key changes in Financial Services.
- Address pain points to streamline processes, increase accuracy and completeness of financial data.
- Keep our clients current with financial processes.
- Assist with understanding how to pre-identify potential issues.
- Explore how to proactively avoid potential financial statement issues.
Training session topics:
- Supplier – pain points
- AP supplier process recap
- Creating an invoice
- Donation rules and regulations
- Changes to journal entry workflow
- Accounting codes
- Updates, reminders and what’s new
Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2018, 10 – 11:30 a.m., Room 9-208
Monday, Nov. 5, 2018, 1:30 – 3 p.m., Room 9-208
Please RSVP by email to email@example.com by Friday, October 19 and indicate the date you would prefer to attend. Note: The format of both sessions is the same. A meeting invite will be sent out to those confirmed for a session. We look forward to seeing you there!
Do you have topics of interest that you would like to see discussed at future training information sessions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org