Home » Health and Wellness

Register for employee Sport and Wellness classes and memberships

Improve your health using Access to University Learning Activities funds on Sport and Wellness Healthy Body / Healthy Mind programs. Take advantage of these offerings, available exclusively to MacEwan University’s staff and faculty.

Whether you are new to the gym, returning, or a lifelong user, we’ve got you covered!

Membership Programs

Sidekick Six | Sep 1-Feb 28| $360

• An employee membership to Sport and Wellness for the duration of the program including access to all value-added classes, fitness centre, gymnasium, pool and a 10% discount on registered programs
  • A program design specific to your goals and experiences
  • Monthly newsletters, giveaways, and info and tips on exercise and nutrition

This self-directed program welcomes all fitness levels.

Fabulous FOUR Plus Pass | Sep 7 – Jan 6 | $225

• An employee membership to Sport and Wellness for the duration of the program including access to all value-added classes, fitness centre, gym, pool and a 10% discount on registered programs
  • Registration into a Fitness for Less group fitness class of your choosing. Please include your class choice in the additional note section of the Access to Learning form. Do not submit a separate application for the Fitness for Less class. Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Fitness Classes

• Employee Only classes: Hatha Yoga, Pilates (Registration deadline September 5)
  • Fitness for Less classes: Barre Fitness, Better Body Bootcamp, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Gentle Yoga, Strength Basics
  • Other Registered Classes: Ashtanga Yoga, Kickboxing, Olympic Weightlifting, Pilates
  • Value-Added Classes: Free with employee membership and membership programs

Aquatic Classes

• Aquatic Courses: Female Only Fitness, Masters Swim
  • Value-Added Classes: Deep Water Fitness, Shallow Water Fitness

Employee Personal Training

• Train for less than $20/session
  • Check out our new pricing and ask about our Personal Training Incentive pricing
  • Personal or Group (split cost with up to 3 people) – one, five or 10 sessions
  • Program Design- two sessions | 1 x 30 min & 1 x 1 hr, take away personalized program

Personal Expense

If you choose not to use the Access to Learning fund to register for Healthy Body / Healthy Mind programs, you can register in person at the Sport and Wellness Welcome Desk (Building 8, main floor), by calling 780-497-5300, or online.

For more information, visit our website, download our brochure or call Jenni with any questions at 497-5411. You’ll need your employee ID number and course code to apply using the activities fund.

Sign-up today and Live to Move at MacEwan University Sport and Wellness.