Home » Continuing Education

Business, Art and Design certificates

Business and Management certificates

Social Innovation

Tackle complex problems and engage in social change initiatives. Lead meaningful change, share ideas with other social innovators and apply what you learn in your professional or personal context.

Administrative Excellence

Learn hands-on applied skills that will benefit your work. Increase your knowledge in productivity, organization, staying motivated, managing multiple projects on the go. You can also focus on any of the individual skill building courses in this certificate.

Bookkeeping & Accounting Technology

Is your side hustle taking off? Learn basic accounting skills that can help your business stay on the track to success. Understand budgeting, journal enters and financial statements in this applied certificate.

Business Analysis

Improve the way you do things everyday. Enable change by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to your stakeholders. Learn a disciplined approach for introducing and managing change to organizations

Global Logistics Management

Gain an international perspective on supply chain management. Acquire new strategies, enhance your skills and expand your knowledge of logistics in the global marketplace. These courses are provided ONLINE.

Art and Design certificates

Photography

Develop your photographer’s eye and acquire key skills to capture the world around you with confidence, precision, and flair. These courses fill up quickly, register early!

Digital Media and Graphics Foundation

Build your personal and professional toolkit by gaining knowledge and skills to create and edit digital media and graphics.

Web Design and Development

Explore key skills in web design and development and stay current with changes in the field.

Visual Art Foundation

Spend your weekends capturing the beauty in everything you see. Build your portfolio while enhancing your skills in drawing and painting.