Upcoming Financial Services training information sessions – May 2018
Attention all MacEwan Staff and Faculty Members:
The Financial Services team is hosting a training information session and we hope to see you there! This session is geared towards learning more about the accounts payable process as well as offer a refresher on the journal entry workflow process.
|May 15||1:30-2:45 p.m.||Room 5-164|
|May 17||9-10:15 a.m.||Room 5-164|
Accounts Payable – Help Us Help You
This part of the session will provide you with the following information and answers to frequently asked questions including:
- Current and upcoming changes in the new supplier creation and supplier maintenance processes and forms. Why does the process take so long? What is my role?
- A walk through of the Request for Payment form and when to use it
- Do Net Terms affect processing time?
- New AP timelines. Why are they changing?
- AP is going paperless effective July 1, 2018. What does that mean to me?
PeopleSoft Refresher on Journal Entry
This part of the session is intended to provide you with the following:
- Journal entry workflow process overview
- Journal entries: how-to and common issues
Room space is limited. Please RSVP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending one of the sessions. We look forward to seeing you there!