Home » Employee Info

Save the date! Policies Forum – May 28, 2018

The Office of General Counsel and the Policy Advisory Group are holding their annual Policies Forum on May 28 at 1:30 p.m. in the Kule Lecture Theatre (9-323). The event will also be live streamed in Room 606 at Alberta College Campus.

If you look to policies for guidance in your role at or your employment with the university, develop university policies, or are simply interested in what’s happening with policies at MacEwan, then mark your calendars and plan to attend.

You will be provided with an overview of changes to key policy documents that have been implemented since May 2017 and information regarding policy work that is currently happening or being planned. You will also have an opportunity to provide feedback and ask questions about anything to do with policy document review and development. An update from the Ad Hoc Committee on Academic Policy Process Review will also be provided.

The presentation will also feature an overview of the MacEwan Policies webpage and its features, which include: policy search functionality; a mechanism for feedback on policies under development; and resources and tools for developing, revising and rescinding policies.

View the meeting agenda here.

We hope to see you there. If you have any questions relating to this event, please call the Office of General Counsel at 780-497-5770.