Home » Campus Services

Conference and Events Services: Opening our campus doors to the community

From hosting community events to launching a new conference centre, MacEwan University Conference and Event Services is celebrating a busy year! Since 2017, our team has hosted a total of 400 events on campus. All of this adds up to a staggering 35,000 attendees!

Over the year, we supported MacEwan’s students, staff and faculty in planning close to 150 internal events including 14 events for the Year of Celebration, MacEwan University’s President – Dr. Deborah Saucier’s installation ceremony and a Town Hall for the nation’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Furthermore, since Allard Hall’s grand opening on Sept. 26, we have hosted more than 30 clients and 11,000 guests in brand new event spaces across Building 11.

Nearly 200 external groups visited us on campus, representing over 23,737 guests.

Your Conference and Event Services team is just getting started. MacEwan University is the campus that never sleeps. While the university’s student population are away, we expect to host another 100 events –  all before June!

The feedback from our clients on our event spaces has been overwhelmingly positive. We are proud to bring event attendees and conference delegates to this beautiful, accessible and inclusive campus and would love to tell you more about what we do.

From the new Conference Centre to the Triffo Theatre, our team has the perfect space for any event. If you’re looking for a place to meet or gather and require assistance from our team, email Meet@MacEwan.ca.

View the high-res infographic here.