Home » Campus Services

MacEwan Explorers: Send your mighty learner to summer camp

Summer camp should be more than just a place to drop off your child. That’s why Early Learning at MacEwan (ELM) created the MacEwan Explorers Summer Camp.

MacEwan Explorers Summer Camp offers four exciting, educational, on-campus adventures for kids aged six to twelve. The camp sessions take place here at MacEwan University from 8:45 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., so you don’t need to change your routine!

Send your mighty learner to one of the following exciting camps:

Investigating the Past – July 9-13
Ages 6-9 

Explore Alberta’s rich history with friends from the Department of Anthology and the Royal Alberta Museum. Examine artifacts, fossils, plant materials and more!

Scientific Discoveries – July 16-20
Ages 6-9

Explore campus through the eyes of a scientist! Explorers will engage in interactive experiments, study bugs and learn from the Faculty of Arts and Science. We’ll also delve into computer science through hands-on coding activities with Microsoft.

Mission Possible – August 7-10
Ages 7-10

Roundhouse and the School of Business will engage campers in creative thinking, planning and group work to help them develop a sustainable and socially responsible spin on the lemonade stand.

Changemakers – August 13-17
Ages 8-12

In collaboration with Roundhouse and the Social Innovation Institute, this camp will empower explorers to discover their inner changemakers! Campers will identify a local challenge and then collaborate to solve it!

ELM is thrilled to be able to provide these on-campus summer learning experiences. At ELM, our educators believe learning is rooted in play. Fostering exploration and discovery is how we help mighty learners meet their potential.

Register your child by May 1 to take advantage of the $240/camp early bird rate! Limited spots available. Visit MacEwan.ca/ELM.