Sexual violence policy and procedures Town Halls
All MacEwan staff and faculty are invited to attend one of four town halls regarding proposed changes to MacEwan’s Sexual Violence policy and procedures.
The session will include:
- background information about MacEwan’s Sexual Violence policy and procedures development,
- an overview of proposed changes,
- an overview of roles, rights, and responsibilities.
There will be time for questions and feedback. Information about additional opportunities for consultation will be shared.
Dates and locations
- Wednesday, March 28, 1 – 2 p.m., Room 9-207
- Thursday, April 5, 10 – 11 a.m., Room 7-185
- Tuesday, April 10, 2 – 3 p.m., Room 6-291
- Wednesday April 18, 1 – 2 p.m., Room 6-291
- Sandy Jung: Associate Professor, Psychology and Sexual Violence Prevention and Education Committee Faculty Co-Chair
- Roxanne Runyon: Sexual Violence Prevention and Education Coordinator