Procurement – upcoming training sessions for expenses
Procurement and Contract Services (PACS) invites you to attend one of our upcoming training sessions for expenses. These sessions are geared toward new or infrequent users, and will help ensure employees have the necessary information needed to complete expense-related tasks.
Training will include a demonstration as well as hands-on portion in PeopleSoft.
Expense Out of Pocket – Basic Level
Tuesday, May 10, 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Navigation of the travel and expense center
- Step by step entry of an out of pocket expense claim
- View/modify/delete expense claims
- Expense approval and reimbursement
- Preparing paper expense reports
Wednesday, May 11, 1:30 – 3 p.m.
- Navigation of the signing authority menu for approval
- Step by step review of expense requirements and approval process
- Direct supervisor, signing authority, project admin, and project manager approval roles and workflow
A meeting invitation including City Centre Campus room number and pre-reading requirements will be sent out to those confirmed for a session.
RSVP required by May 6!
Space is limited to 30 participants per session so please RSVP early!
- RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and please indicate the date and name of the session that you wish to attend.
- If RSVPing for Expense Approval session, please indicate approver role (direct supervisor, signing authority, etc.)