Procurement – upcoming training for P-card and expenses
Procurement and Contract Services (PACS) invites you to attend one of our upcoming training sessions for *P-card expenses. These sessions will provide employees an understanding of the responsibilities and accountabilities of the P-card program and ensure they have the necessary knowledge needed to complete P-card reconciliations and expense-related tasks.
P-card Expense Training
Training will include demonstration as well as a hands-on portion in PeopleSoft. Sessions will include:
- P-card program specifics and accountabilities
- Policy and procedure
- Navigation of the travel and expense center
- Step-by-step P-card reconciliation
- View/Modify/Delete expense claims
- Modify Expense Type
- Receipt split
- Expense approval
- Preparing paper expense reports
Next session: Monday, April 4, 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. (RSVP by 12 p.m. on Friday, April 1)
- RSVP ExpenseServices@macewan.ca.
- Space is limited to 30 participants.
A meeting invitation, including the City Centre Campus room number and pre-reading requirements, will be sent out to those confirmed for the session.
*Stay tuned for future Out-of-Pocket expense sessions to be held this spring!