Home » General News, University News

New MacEwan University marketing campaign launches this week

From the Office of Communications and Marketing:

We know that the people at MacEwan University are connected, engaged and inspired; it’s what makes this such a great place to learn. Using the same three words that make up the university’s tagline as the foundation of our new marketing campaign was no accident—they not only embody the institution’s eight pillars, they speak directly to the meaningful learning experiences students have here.

Time and again, our students tell us that the people at MacEwan are at the very heart of those experiences. We listened and created our new advertising, branding and awareness campaign based on our faculty and alumni. Using photos, videos and stories, we’re showing prospective students, their parents and our community exactly what makes the people at MacEwan University connected, engaged and inspiring.

So the next time you run a Google search or drive by a digital billboard, you may just catch a glimpse of a familiar face. Beginning this week and continuing over the next several months, you’ll see ads appearing in a variety of media.

We’re thrilled about this campaign and honoured to be able to help share just some of the many incredible faculty and alumni stories out there. For a preview, go to Our People on MacEwan.ca.