Home » Employee Info

All employees will need a digital signature – do you have yours?

University Services’ new digital forms are launching December 8. The forms have the potential to affect all employees across the university. Examples of commonly used forms that have been converted are the Travel Authorization form, Professional Development forms and Request for New Vendor form. Digital forms will not change any current tasks or functions that are started and/or completed within PeopleSoft. All the PeopleSoft tasks and functions will remain as they are.

If you have not had a chance to set up your digital signature, please use the attached Digital Signature Setup Form and refer to the instructional sheet.

NOTE: The attached digital form is not linked to your digital signature in any way and it can be deleted after your signature has been set up. The windows may look slightly different, depending on the version of Adobe Acrobat Pro or Adobe Reader. Please don’t select any options other than the ones highlighted in the attached instructional sheet.

If you have any questions, regarding the launch of the digital forms or the setup of your digital signature, contact forms@macewan.ca.