Home » Employee Info

Online phone directory on MacEwan.ca

The university’s online phone directory will be introduced to the MacEwan.ca website on November 15. The directory will be accessible from a link titled “Find a Person,” which will be located in the top menu of MacEwan.ca, beside the “Contact Us” link.

In preparation for the placement of the directory on the public-facing website, an email was sent to department administrators to confirm who is responsible for making updates and changes for their respective departments. This part of the process has been completed. If your department has not already reviewed the directory please ensure that all updates/changes in the staff directory for your department are current prior to November 15.

For security reasons, employees may opt out of having their employee contact information published on the public-facing website. If this applies to you, please have the dean or director from your department send an email to itsadminassistant@macewan.ca approving the exception. Only the name and phone number of the employee to be excluded from the directory is required. All approved requests will be honoured and we will ensure the employee’s information will not be made public.

The online phone directory will continue to be available in myPortal.MacEwan.ca. The same source database is used for the portal and public versions of the directory.

If you have any questions, please contact Joanne Machuca in the Office of the CIO at machuchaj@macewan.ca.