Home » Employee Info

Purchase Canada Savings Bonds online

The deadline is fast approaching!  If you are a MacEwan staff member and are interested in purchasing Canada Savings Bonds (CSB), you have until October 31 to do so.

To purchase your bonds, visit www.mybonds.gc.ca, log in and follow the steps to register your bonds.

• You will be given your own personal client ID number for future online access.
  • If you’re already participating in this program, your one-time enrolment ensures bond purchases will continue.
  • You can modify your contribution amount to purchase additional bonds by October 31 by logging onto this website.
  • In both cases, you will need to enter the university’s employer code: 12866.

NEW for 2014 – The CSB payroll deduction will be processed biweekly over 26 pay periods. This applies to new bond purchasers and former participants. Kindly check your bond purchases. The first deduction will be taken on pay date December 9, 2014 (PP25 2014).

After October 31, you can check the status of your bonds, make transaction inquiries, check plan balances and redeem bonds at www.mybonds.gc.ca.

If you have any questions about this process or wish to change your current deduction, please email biweeklypay@macewan or call the biweekly hotline at 780-497-4222 on or before November 21, 2014.