Home » Call for Nominations/Submissions

Call for nominations: Admissions and Selections Committee

The AGC Nominations Committee is seeking nominees to fill two vacancies on the Admissions and Selections Committee (ASC):

• One support/supervisory staff member for a one-year replacement term from October 29, 2014 to June 30, 2015; and,
  • One Student Life or Office of the University Registrar staff member – preferably from the Advising unit – for a two-year replacement term from October 29, 2014 to June 30, 2016.

ASC serves as a Standing Committee of the Academic Governance Council in the development and review of the policy on Admissions (C5010); the review and recommendation of program-specific admission criteria; and, the research, review, and development of recommendations regarding issues related to admissions.

To volunteer or nominate another person, download the nomination form, type directly into the Word document, save it and send it to the email address listed on the form by September 30 at noon.

When submitting your own nomination form via email, your handwritten signature is not required (your email acts as your signature). The nominations committee requests that only typed nomination forms be submitted for consideration.