Home » Call for Nominations/Submissions

Call for submissions: winter alumni news publication

We are starting to lay out the content for the winter issue of M Alumni News, which will be mailed out to over 40,000 alumni during the last week of November.

As always, we encourage and welcome input from every faculty, school and department. In this issue we are focusing on a “celebration” theme, which will include our 2014 Distinguished Alumni and MacEwan alumni recipients of Avenue Magazine’s 2014 Top 40 under 40. If you have any leads, story suggestions and/or ads please contact our office so we can hold space for you.

Leads need to be submitted no later than September 26 if you require our writers to prepare the story. If you are submitting your own article or ad, they need to be submitted in final form by end of day on October 10.

Please note that we encourage high quality photographs to accompany all articles. Our office is equipped to come out and take these photos, if required. Story submissions are free and ads will be charged back as per the listed fees, less 20 per cent for internal MacEwan ads. Please refer to the article and advertisement spec sheets.

Our summer issue is available online.

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact Rebecca Chelmick, Alumni Liaison at 780-497-4273 or  rebecca.chelmick@macewan.ca.